How to create a hyperlink to an area on the same page?
On the WYSIWYG hyperlink dialog: 1. Choose the page or URL you want to create hyperlink to. 2. At the bottom change 'open in' from 'same window' to 'new window', windows option button will show up. 3. Click the windows button, untick 'Use browser default'. You will be allowed to specify the width and height of the page.
- How to correctly copy data from MS Word and paste into WYSIWYG (Views: 1206)
- How to change the website to 100% width? (Views: 1163)
- I want to add media file such as video, but it is a large file size. (Views: 1211)
- Is it possible to add an intro page? (Views: 1160)
- Publish page but website still show the old one (Views: 1121)