Image blur after upload via WYSIWYG
Because you have upload images at large size and WYSIWYG automatically resize it.
WYSIWYG has an option to set the resolution of the image. If you set it to smaller pixels, its quality will reduce. If you want higher quality, you need to reduce the image size externally using other image application tool such as Adobe Photoshop or similar.
- How can I add a Favicon to my Website? (Views: 1178)
- How to create privacy website? (Views: 1156)
- Publish page but website still show the old one (Views: 1120)
- How to creating search box? (Views: 1122)
- How to correctly copy data from MS Word and paste into WYSIWYG (Views: 1205)