How to create privacy website?
You need to publish the website to the folder. In step7, enter the folder on the text box. So your website will call like this http://www.yourDomain.com/fodlerName/ . Then access to the cPanel, there is a feature call 'Password Protected Directory'. You can set up password protected directory for fodlerName here. This will protect the whole website. If you want some pages viewable by public users, you need to create another project and publish to a different folder. You can create a link between these websites.
- Is it possible to add an intro page? (Views: 1159)
- I got message "Oops!". How do I fix it? (Views: 1165)
- How to creating search box? (Views: 1122)
- How to correctly copy data from MS Word and paste into WYSIWYG (Views: 1206)
- How can I add a Favicon to my Website? (Views: 1178)